Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) through its support to Pangea Trust launches a Diaspora fundraising project that seeks to increase deployment of diaspora remittances and networks to provide investment capital to Kenyan MSMEs and startups. The process requires the creation of the conditions necessary for safe and seamless movement of capital and other resources from the diaspora to viable MSMEs and promising start-ups in a formal and structured manner.
ToR technical architect consultant
We are looking to hire an experienced Technical Architect as a consultant to guide us in the development of the Technical specification and procurement process for a technical partner. As a consultant, you will be guiding us in building the scope of work for our crowdfunding platform and defining key deliverables. The role will also include assisting in designing the structure and features. The contract is a consultancy agreement for 2 months.
Scope of work
To ensure success as a Technical Architect, you should have extensive knowledge of enterprise, a crowdfunding platform, problem-solving skills, and the ability to project manage.
The person will guide the platform creation process. They will ultimately lead to discovering and defining the process and empathically designing technology MVP. They must have skills that range from technical to human-centred design.
They will in user research, prototyping visualization, testing, analyzing and communicating
Technical Technology Architect Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the Project team to determine the platform’s current and future needs.
- Determining which technical skills are needed.
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and team.
- Provide design ideas of how the product prototypes may look like
- illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Develop UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Providing us with design ideas and schematics.
- Project managing the design and implementation of the platform.
- The person will take part in user research, prototyping, visualization, testing, analyzing and communicating these outputs.
- Support in the procurement process with onboarding needed developers.
- Troubleshooting issues as they arise.
- Overseeing all the moving parts of the scope
Technical Technology Architect Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Previous work experience as a Technical Architect.
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise software, payment gateways, and software integration.
- Knowledge of computer hardware and networking systems.
- Familiarity with programming languages, operating systems, and Office software.
- Advanced project management skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to see big-picture designs from basic specifications.
- Ability to problem-solve complex IT issues.
- Worked with open-source software
How do you apply
Send in slides of your understanding of the assignment. Profiles of the work done in the past in similar areas to email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th of March 2021.
The application will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
“This document has been financed by the Swedish International Development Cooperation Agency, SIDA. Responsibility for its contents rests with Pangea Trust.”