Swedish International Development Agency (SIDA) through its support to Pangea Trust launches a Diaspora fundraising project that seeks to increase deployment of diaspora remittances and networks to provide investment capital to Kenyan MSMEs and startups. The process requires the creation of the conditions necessary for safe and seamless movement of capital and other resources from the diaspora to viable MSMEs and promising start-ups in a formal and structured manner.
ToR Brand Agency
In partnership with SIDA, diaspora influencers, and other stakeholders, Pangea plans to use an integrated approach to achieve the project’s key objectives of activating diaspora remittances and networks as a sustainable source of financing and capital for MSMEs and start-ups in Africa, generally and specifically in Kenya, Ethiopia, and Somalia. Are you an effective Brand Agency that can position Pangea Trust & SIDA, as innovative high-impact-driven organizations? At Pangea, you get exciting and important assignments to use your unique skills & ability, to produce results.
Fastpaced & Vibrant can describe a working day with us. You are warmly welcome to apply with us!
Brand Agency Responsibilities:
- Lead Ideation & brainstorming sessions: Work closely with the Pangea Team to spark innovative ideas on how to set apart the Pangea & SIDA brands, in order to reach key stakeholders & audiences.
- Develop Brand Architecture, positioning & strategy: Design and manage the project portfolio, to connect with key stakeholders for the project
- Writing Compelling Brand stories: With an understanding of the project’s mission, you will spotlight the Pangea/SIDA personalities, by highlighting the positive impact the project will have on MSMEs. They should be engaging, memorable.
- Research Market: One of the key objectives will be gaining insight into the current Diaspora remittance networks and their impact on Kenyan MSMEs. This will set the basis on how the new branding approach scores with the existing supporters.
- Evaluate the value of ongoing brand strategies & activities in achieving the project objectives.
- Since branding is most effective when it is integrated and synchronized between marketing & communication teams, you will collaborate on available material, that can be integrated into different phases of the brand actualization to increase public awareness on the public relations for Pangea
- Produce reports highlighting progress, achievements, and success with regard to the public relations process and regularly share updates with key stakeholders including the international donors;
- Oversee the design and editorial content of the Pangea Accelerator website and social media ensuring that content is regularly updated
- Monitor international and regional media, and monitor effectiveness of the communication strategy. Provide feedback to committee members
- Develop strategies for partnerships and maintain databases of partners and supporters in the field of information and public relations
Brand Agency Requirements:
- Previous Branding experience in a similar field
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- It is important that you feel comfortable making contact with people and that you are good at building networks.
- Good at packaging communication so that it becomes engaging, lively, and relevant to the right target group.
How do you apply
Send in slides of your understanding of the assignment. Profiles of the work done in the past in similar areas & the budget to email@example.com with the subject line “Brand Agency”
Applications close on 10th May 2021
We offer you a job in an innovative company that grows!